Stylish Portfolio

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

EXTRA EXTRA: Read all about this Baby Shower

Things have been slow on the blog as I am busy with several parties, a bridal show and working on the new website......all good things so I'm not complaining.  It does mean however, that something has to take a back seat and in this case, it's my blog.  But today I had to bring you this baby shower worth writing about.  I love the newsprint, vintage theme and how nicely it was carried throughout, the dessert table, and, of course,  the various shades of grey that were used.  You know I love grey!

This shower was thrown for the co-owner of Layla Grayce, which is filled with beautiful items for your home, great gifts, and lots more!  If you're looking for something unique, be sure to check them out.  Here are some pics from the shower.  Styled by Sara Westbrook Designs, you'll find lots of inspiration if you're looking to throw a baby shower, whether it's a boy or girl!!





There are lots more pics on their blog! So be sure to check them out!

2 comments:

  1. Really wonderful article about baby shower. I came her while doing research for my article Prince themed babay shower invitations and this helped me

    Thank you
    Sajith

    ReplyDelete