Stylish Portfolio

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wishing for Some Bobbette and Belle Macarons


So this week my husband is in Toronto for a conference.....and I must say I am a little green with envy!  Not for the conference part, but for being in Toronto.  Why, you ask?  Well, my friends one of my all time favorite bakeries with the most amazing cake designers and macaron makers reside in Toronto.

Now I have never tasted anything from Babbette and Belle and that, my friends,  is why I long to be in Toronto right now.  How can I call them my favorite if I have not officially tasted their cakes or macarons?! But, alas, I am here in Maryland tending to my 3 lovely girlies and wishing for a taste of ANYTHING from Bobbette and Belle.   Let me show why and perhaps, you might understand my longing.........

First off, any bakery that looks this divine........
must have treats that are equally divine......
Here are some more of their fabulous treats................









and the macarons.....



Now do you understanding my longing?  One, just one!  Is that too much to ask?  

Never mind that I have no idea where the hubby is in relation to the bakery, but a girl can hope! He  comes home on Saturday.  I'll let you know on Monday if he came through!  


***all pictures are courtesy of Babette and Belle

2 comments:

  1. That place looks fantastic! I'm in Maryland too. Have you ever been to Georgetown Cupcake in Bethesda? It's pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know wish I could see it for myself :) I have been to Georgetown Cupcake. Like their red velvet!

    ReplyDelete