Stylish Portfolio

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Inspiration: Spring Wedding, Bridal Shower or Baby Shower

Yesterday, I posted this lovely cake on my FB page and told you how I was swooning over it.

Today, I bring you the wedding where it made it's mark and was highlighted on Style Me Pretty!  This wedding is full of whimsical details that can be incorporated into a bridal shower or baby shower yet it is also quite elegant and chic.  I love the pink and aqua tones, the lemonade stand, the lamp, and books.  All personal items representing the bride and groom.
The table design is equally breathtaking.....
Here are a few more details but head over to Style Me Pretty has there tons more to ogle over!






2 comments:

  1. Love this Post- I am helping a few people with ideas for their weddings and have been checking your blog often...

    Hope you are doing well. Hugs and Kisses to the girls. xoxo
    Dee

    ReplyDelete