Stylish Portfolio

Friday, April 22, 2011

Fab Friday Find: Wedding Favors


I have been busy working on a gala for the A Message of Hope Cancer Fund.  A fantastic organization that provides financial assistance to families battling cancer and the medical bills associated with it.  We are doing several dessert tables and one of which are mini cakes.   So I have been researching different designs and in my search I cam upon these!  How cool are they!!!!!  Adorable mini cakes, aren't they?  But no, my friends, these are made out of chocolate!  Yes, chocolate!  Look at the details on these babies.

They are Luxurious Wedding Chocolate Wedding Candy Cake Wedding Favors from Luxurious Wedding Accessories.  These absolutely exquisite favors are made from solid gourmet chocolate and delicately embellished.   The candy cake wedding favor can be designed to match your wedding cake, decor colors and theme.  The possibilities are endless!




No comments:

Post a Comment