Stylish Portfolio

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wedding dresses that will make you want to say I DO again!

Maybe it's because  Valentine's Day is around the corner, or maybe because it's also the day my hubby askd me to marry him.......but I'm thinking love, love, love, crazy love right now. These fabulous dresses from Ivy and Aster fit right into my love mood.  I bookmarked their site awhile ago and stumbled upon them again last night.  I absolutely love their style, not to mention the pictures are beautiful; taken by Elizabeth Messina, of course. She is one of my favorite photographers!   Here are a few of my favorites, but you can se more here.


how fun and elegant is this dress......seriously, I might need to get married again!  Same guy, different dress!
this shrug is just stunning, check out the back!

how delicate!


all pictures courtesy of Ivy and Aster

No comments:

Post a Comment