Stylish Portfolio

Friday, February 18, 2011

Cool Boys Birthday Party Themes!

Everyone is always asking me for ideas for boys birthday parties!  So today, my post is dedicated to all things boys parties.  The talented Kim of The TomKat Studio  styled four different boy party themes for HGTV's website and I had to share them with you!

The four party themes were Circus Candy:




Vintage Cowboy



Golf




and Pirate!




Head over to HGTV's website for all the details!!!  If you do use any of these themes, let me know.  I'd be thrilled to post your party pics on my blog!

Happy partying!

3 comments:

  1. A well-written birthday card is original and sincere. It contains a degree of uniqueness and it has the power to get people very emotional and sentimental. simple birthday decoration ideas at home

    ReplyDelete