Stylish Portfolio

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Blog Feature: Icing Designs Mini Christmas Open House



I am swooning over these pics!  Icing Designs did the garland, sweets labels and favor cards for my L'Amour est Doux  dessert table.  I know we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet, but Christmas is around the corner and you will definitely find some inspiration here.  The ladies at Icing Designs do not disappoint.....they held a lovely Open House to feature their new line, Parisian Christmas

I love that they love all things French.  Being from Haiti, I speak French, my girls are in a French Immersion School, and Paris is one of my favorite cities.  My dream vacation is spending a month in the South of France...in an old farmhouse, near the beach, where I can walk to the open market everyday...but alas, I digress!!

Anyway, her are some pics from the Open House, but head over to their site to see more!

 Samples of their new line........
I love this one!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment