Stylish Portfolio

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

All Things Fall: Glam Halloween!

We are entering into one of my favorite seasons: Fall!  So you'll see lots of post on Fall celebrations and of course, Halloween!!

I was drooling when I saw this Glam Halloween photo shoot over at The TomKat Studio.  I think Kim is super talented and she never fails to inspire me whenever I see her work!  This is definitely a sophisticated take on Halloween and that dessert table is just glamorous!  Last week, I helped a client with her sister's bridal shower and the wedding is on Halloween.  How cool and a totally unexpected surprise for her guests if she had a Halloween dessert table!

There are some really amazing elements in this shoot; the purple and lime green color palette, there's even a little damask thrown in, I'm loving the spidery pumpkins, not to mention those glittery trees!!!   Do you see those awesome chocolate dipped oreos by Sweeties by Kim?!  Love her work too!

This would be great for a girl's night out or even a bridal shower held around this time of the year!  You can find all the vendor info here!

Check it out and let me know what you think!!


2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE these colors and the style, and I'm not even into Halloween!!! Thanks so much for the Sweeties mention:) These designs are now listed in my shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too...big fan of lime and purple. I will check out the cookies!

    ReplyDelete