Stylish Portfolio

Monday, August 2, 2010

I scream! You scream! We all scream for Ice Cream!!

I am so so sad to say that during last week's madness of no power, we somehow deleted the pics from the Stella & Dot Trunk Show.  I am trying to see who else took pictures that night and if they can share them with us.

In the meantime I thought I'd bring you pictures of the ice cream sundae bar I did for my daughter's swim team banquet.  We had a BBQ dinner from Bill's Backyard BBQ.......he brings his own pit and comes three-five hours before your event and cooks everything fresh right there!  There was nothing left!  If you like BBQ, check out his site.

Here are the pics!  Enjoy!


Here's our toppings station!









These are chocolate dipped oreos with our team logo....courtesy of Sweeties by Kim  Check out her etsy shop for lots of other sweets! 
What's a sundae without a cherry on top!
yum, hot fudge and caramel...notice a little finger got to the hot fudge before I could take a picture.....it was all I could do to keep them away until I was done taking pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment